Area map for 4th of Ft
Vancouver July Fireworks Display
Map of Fireworks Celebration
at Pearson Field Airport is below on this page.
It is important to note that because of the
popularity of this event, many streets will be closed to auto traffic on July
4th as follows:
Highway 14 will have access to Columbia River
restaurants, trails until 9 p.m. The Fort Vancouver National Trust has
announced July 4th street closures to facilitate moving traffic
efficiently in and out of the downtown area for Independence Day at Fort
Vancouver. The traffic flow of some streets will be temporarily closed.
Several streets around the event site will be closed to traffic or be
under traffic control all day and/or right before and after the
fireworks show. People are encouraged to take public transportation if
possible. For information call the Fort Vancouver National Trust,
360-992-1808 or visit FortVan.org/fourth
Fort Vancouver Way from Mill Plain to Fourth Plain including the median
strip: No parking/tow away zone from July 2 through July 4: After the
fireworks, all traffic leaving the area will travel north on Fort
Vancouver Way until midnight.
Columbia River access from Highway 14: Highway 14 will have access to
the Columbia River waterfront trails, parks and restaurants until 9
p.m., an hour before the fireworks. Access will reopen immediately
following the conclusion of the fireworks show.
All day street closures:
- Evergreen Blvd. closed from U Street west to I-5
- Evergreen Blvd. at West Reserve
- East Reserve south from Mill Plain
- 9th Street at East Reserve
- 8th Street at T Street
- 5th and 6th Streets at U Street
- Mill Plain at Fort Vancouver Way (Fort Vancouver Way from Mill
Plain south will be closed all day)
Street closures beginning at 6 p.m.:
- Mill Plain exit from I-5 northbound
- Mill Plain exit from I-5 southbound will be west only (right
- Mill Plain between East Reserve and Fort Vancouver Way will be
closed to all civilian traffic from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. (midnight)
- Fort Vancouver Way south of McLoughlin Blvd.
Street closures beginning at 9 p.m.:
- Hwy 14 westbound exit at Grove Street-Columbia House Blvd.
- Hwy 14 eastbound exit at Columbia House Blvd./Columbia Way
- No east/west travel on McLoughlin at Fort Vancouver Way
- McLoughlin at East Reserve, westbound closed
- Grand at McLoughlin, westbound closed
- Fort Vancouver
Be respectful of other peoples private property and don't block driveways,
your vehicle will be towed if improperly parked. If you try to leave
immediately after the show, you are going to be in a traffic jam.
C-Tran has put together a special service shuttle for
this event, click here for details.
View Larger Map